Protect your employees' health and well-being with cash plans
What a cash plan consists of
Healthcare cash plans are insurance policies that instead of covering you for unforeseen, unpredictable events like most other types of insurance, they allow your employees to spread the cost of some of their everyday health expenses, for a regular monthly premium. In return, they can claim money back on many common health expenses such as:
- Dental check-ups, X-rays and hygienist fees
- Opticians costs including eye tests, spectacles and contacts
- Therapies such as well-being and acupuncture
- Specialist Consultations
- MRI, CT and PET scanning
- 24 hours counselling advice line
Benefits of having a cash plan in place
- A simple, low cost benefit, allowing you to provide a competitive benefits package by aligning yourself or differentiating yourself from competitors.
- Cash plans are designed to be used regularly, so they're a benefit that employees will really value.
- Demonstrates that you care about your employees' health and well-being, therefore improving staff productivity, motivation and morale.
- Offer the employer tremendous flexibility. The business can wholly pay for premiums, part subsidised or can simply offered to staff to pay for themselves. They will benefit from the 'bulk purchasing' benefits inherent in such cash plans.
- Reduce the cost of absenteeism to your business because it gives employees opportunity to address common health problems immediately.
Even with the NHS, it’s difficult not to spend money on healthcare; there are dental treatments, optical check-ups, alternative therapies and more. So, healthcare cash plans allow employees to recover these costs and can pay you back up to six times what you spend on them each year.
What we can offer
The Health Insurance Group has access to some of the most competitive rates in the market place and can review your current scheme free of charge
We work closely with main Insurance providers such as AXA-PPP and BUPA, ensuring we get the best, most cost-effective deals for you. Contact us today to find out more about the cash plan schemes we offer...
Company Paid Cash Plans FAQ's
Contact us if you have more questions!
Protect your employees' health & wellbeing.
Find out more about the benefits you can offer your staff. Click on the button to contact us for a free consultation today...